Education: Bachelors of Kinesiology – UBC, and a CSEP Personal Trainer
Years riding: 15 years of experience starting from mountain biking and eventually progressing onto the track and then the road.
Accomplishments: I have represented BC at many events, including Canada Summer Games, Western Canada Summer Games, and both Senior and Junior Road and Track Nationals. I have also raced in Europe with amateur Dutch and Belgian teams. I’m currently racing with a US D1 team.
Brendan CowleyTrack Attendant, Coach
Years Riding: 11
Accomplishments: I have raced several national championships on the track and cyclocross. I currently race full time on the road for a U23 development team.
Zoe SaccioTrack Attendant, Coach
Education: SFU Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Minor, Dialogue
Years Riding: 5
- 3rd 2019 USA National Individual Pursuit
- 8th 2019 USA National International Omnium
- 1st 2019 Marymoor Grand Prix Team Pursuit
- 1st 2018 BC Provincial Scratch Race
- 2nd 2018 BC Provincial Match Sprint, Keirin, 500m
- 3rd 2018 BC Provincial International Omnium
- 4th 2017 BC Provincial International Omnium
- 1st 2019 Self-Proclaimed Best Candy Eater
Timon GlaesserTrack Attendant, Coach
Education: SFU Business Administration and Computing Science
Years Riding Track: Since December 2016
Accomplishments: Competed in several international track races. Hold the BVC record for longest plank. Over two and a half years of coaching experience.