Learn to Race is on and we have added a Level II where you can sharpen your skills and tactics!
Our Learn to Race program was designed to get riders ready for the exciting world of track racing. There are three velodromes in the Pacific North West where you can race your bike all summer and winter. So, yeah it’s a thing!
- Completion of all Learn to Ride sessions
- A minimum of two Novice Workouts
The program includes
- The initial introduction to the theory and practice of mass start racing
- Unlimited repeats of Learn to Race sessions to gain confidence before moving into racing and our signature winter Friday Night Racing series
- Instruction after each race during our Friday Night Racing
How to Register
A minimum number of participants are needed in order to run a session; occasionally sessions must be canceled due to low attendance. You will be notified at least 24 hours in advance of any schedule changes. Learn to Race Level II is every Friday night all summer long. You can learn to race during these sessions.
During the fall, and winter classes run once per month, check the schedule page to see when the next one is.